
Although it has been forever since I posted, I have noticed I am not alone in late posting!! So I will try to do better!
We had a really great Christmas and we are working our way through the last of our winter birthdays. Nathan is turning 6 years old this month. He is so fun and doing well in school. Almost every day he says and does something funny and sweet.
We are also still working on our house, the next room is our bedroom...finally. I have given up on completely finished remodel jobs and now I just think we will have every room in our house nearly done. I hope to be at least 80% done inside the house so when summer is here we can spend it outside working on the yard and roof and sprinklers and fence and...now I need a nap!!
I have also started to feel the relief of spring being around the corner which makes me want to get ready for camping. Last year late in the summer we bought a new trailer that is in no way new. It is my goal that we can get busy working on that for some great camping this year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment